Quote of the Day

"A loving heart is the truest wisdom." Charles Dickens

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog! I'm sure that health and well-being are subjects near and dear to most people's hearts. I'd like to use this blog to share ideas with others, what works and what doesn't. With the help of my cats, Maggie and Mingo, of course. They help me in the following ways: 1. by getting in the way; 2. by adding their comments to my writing; 3. by providing comfort with their purrs; and 4. by letting me know it's time to quit and play with them when they drag over their favorite toys and drop them in my lap.



Are you or someone you know thinking of hip replacement surgery? Don't be as unprepared as I was when I had my first one done. The doctors and medical personnel do NOT provide you with enough information to prepare for the recovery ordeal. Learn from my inexpensive ebook exactly how to prepare and what to have on hand for your recovery in assisting with your activities of daily living. You will have restrictions in what you can do. Don't risk dislocating your nice new hip by not being prepared. It does happen, but it doesn't have to happen to you. Go to my website at www.aakemp.com to purchase this really essential and informative guide.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Free ebook!

I don't know about you, but one way I have of relaxing and revitalizing my mental health is by reading sci fi and horror novels and stories. Frankly I think it's fun to be scared. I've found that I really enjoy writing stories like that as well. If you also enjoy that kind of read, then you'll want to go to my website at http://www.aakemp.com/ and click on the link I provide on page 2 to get your free ebook of a collection of my sci fi and horror short stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment